POS Philly is a new member of the Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage & Tavern Association! Our team is incredibly happy to be a part of an important organization here in Pennsylvania. POS Philly is a preferred PLBTA member for POS systems and credit card processing.
The PLBTA is a vital organization in the Pennsylvania hospitality environment. According to the PLBTA, “The Pennsylvania Licensed Beverage and Tavern Association is a statewide association based in Harrisburg, representing small business taverns and licensed restaurants in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The Association formed in 1941, reorganized in 2019, and today advocates for best practices and rights within the industry as well as best experiences for patrons. Our accomplishments over the years speak for themselves.”
As industry laws and trends change, Charles Moran and the team at the PLBTA have been a major advocate for Pennsylvanian bar and tavern owners. Their accomplishments are plentiful, including fighting for tavern establishments during the COVID-19 lockdowns. Recent legal victories include changing tap cleaning regulations, providing $145 million in COVID related relief for restaurants, waiving licensing fees in 2021, and permitting the sale of to-go liquor in 2022.
Members of the PLBTA will receive their first month of SpotOn POS for free when they go with POS Philly. SpotOn is the fastest growing point-of-sale system for bars and restaurants. Its tools give PLBTA members fast reports and money saving features. With SpotOn and POS Philly, bar owners have access to industry leading technology and software to grow their business, including:
- Award winning, fast cloud point-of-sale software.
- Meet or beat credit card processing rates.
- Dual pricing to save 80% – 85% on credit card processing costs.
- Multi-unit enterprise software.
- Intuitive cloud back office.
- Over 90+ in-depth reports.
- Easy to use mobile handhelds.
- Kitchen display systems.
- Third party delivery aggregator integration.
- Integrated reservation software.
- Employee friendly labor management software.
- Customer engagement tools, including gift, loyalty, and email marketing.
- Contactless dining solutions, including QR code order + pay.
Know a bar that needs a new point-of-sale system? Refer a member of PLBTA and get paid $500.00 every time they move forward with SpotOn powered by POS Philly. Take advantage of our referral plan and our PLBTA member exclusive for your first month of SpotOn POS for free.